Join Elders Climate Action for their Grandparents Climate Action Day in Washington DC!
- Unleash your inner “lobbyist” and advocate for carbon fee & dividend legislation and the EPA’s Clean Power Plan. Urge our leaders to make binding, international agreements at the UN Paris Climate Summit.
- Meet with members of Congress on Capitol Hill.
- Unify the voices of the elders and make that voice heard by our nation’s leaders to protect the climate for future generations.
- Become more knowledgeable about climate change — the most important issue facing our children.
- Meet like-minded participants and be inspired by our collective energy and resourcefulness.
- You are an “elder” if you feel a responsibility for the legacy you are leaving future generations.